BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need an suv for my bike, so it's sadly time for me to sell my 2011 135i Coupe.
Bought April 2011 from Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA.
Has always been in Los Angeles, and regularly serviced at Pacific BMW.
Great condition, both keys, no problems/accidents/body work/non-smoker...

Jet Black with Black Boston Leather Interior and grey/black poplar wood trim.

Options:
Navigation
DCT
M Sport
Premium Package
Heated Seats
BMW Assist

Also spent $500 tinting all 5 windows and tail lights (left the reverse strip white on the lights), but can be removed.

Free service/maintenance until April 2015!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't really know what it's worth, so I'm taking it to the BMW dealership and CARMAX this week. I doubt I'll sell to either of them because they'll probably lowball.

I'm thinking it's worth mid 30s...i paid 45k. Any thoughts on what it's worth??

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
Note that CARMAX offers trade-in value and is always better than the dealer in this regard in my opinion. Of course, private sale should always yield more...low-to-mid 30s sounds about right. Your car looks fabulous by the way!

·
The King of Common Sense
2,145 Posts
If you didn't know, there is a classified section in fest.

·
Gib mir Feurschutz!
1,173 Posts
Note that CARMAX offers trade-in value and is always better than the dealer in this regard in my opinion. Of course, private sale should always yield more...low-to-mid 30s sounds about right. Your car looks fabulous by the way!
x2 The more I see a 1er the more I want one. Although not my era, I love the 2002, and this is such a great quasi-successor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.