FLORIDA CAR

NO ACCIDENTS

NAVIGATION SYSTEM

ADAPTIVE BI-XENONS

2ND OWNER, DEALER MAINTAINED; BOUGHT FROM LAUDERDALE BMW

POWER SUNROOF

3.0 TWIN POWER TURBO ENGINE
300 HP & 300 lb/ft Torque

The exterior is finished in a beautiful Alpine White color. This car has always been in sunny Florida and has never seen any snow.
The leather interior is very clean with no rips or tears. All the power equipment is in working order.
I have visited the dealer in several occassions to ensure that all parts the in the inside and outside are in new condition. Several of them were changed under warranty. All maintenance documentation will be provided to the buyer.
Mechanically this car is in excellent condition!! It has been dealer maintained according to Manufacturers specifications and is still under BMW?s CPO warranty until August 2016 or 100K miles whichever comes first.
I have tried my best to accurately describe my BMW by taking elaborate photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that this vehicle is pre-owned, not brand new. Like any other used vehicle this car has some normal wear and blemishes such has scratches or bug damages that are not visible in photos. There is a small dent on the roof that is easily repairable, as there is no damage to the paint, and a scratch on the front bumper. I will be providing an Alpine White donor bumper to the buyer, that is in pristine condition; I have not had a chance to swap it myself.
This car will come with its original owner?s manual, 2 keyless entry keys.
If you have any questions please call me at (954) 667-9659
You are welcome to inspect the car prior to placing a bid or buying the car.
Please note that the mileage might be slightly higher as I still drive the car to run errands.

List Date: 6/30/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 BMW 535i
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts