Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the 5.0. I have a 2011 X-5 5.0 with every possible option available, and will be selling it soon...

right now my heater stopped working. Any idea of problem? Heater valve?
Control electronics? Fuse?

Fan works, fine, climate control buttons fine, AC works incredibly well. On def. button and when raising climate temp, air blows, just NOT hot. Everything else works, and advice? Any ideas?

thx...

Should I sell NOW? I LOVE THIS VERSION, and my options on it. Bought it from a Saudi princess, aha - about all the options
mine now has 122,400 miles, second owner, full service records, and since I bought it at 74k miles, I've changed oil religiously on it every 5k miles.

Also she has a transferrable engine / drivetrain warranty to 180k miles. Metallic blue with the Navajo Cinnamon red leather interior and all the M Sport options, H2 lights, etc. Every single option, 3rd row seats black ceiling bucket seats, cold weather package, sports options exec package,4 zone AC, even the DVD rear seats. I added the X-6 M 21" Rims with brand new Michelins 285/21-40s. She is out for bear!
Everything you can think of is on this brute of a car....

I can only highly recommend this version of the E 60.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
I'm not sure if your post is about:
a. climate control issue
b. determining whether to fix or sell now
c. advertising your car
d. all of the above
e. none of the above, just random rambling

then you throw in an E60 on your last sentence after posting in E70.

Maybe it's me but as the French say, this has ni queue ni tete (neither tail nor head.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts