BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is in EXCELLENT condition

TAKE OVER MY LEASE AT ONLY $342 A MONTH, THAT'S A GREAT DEAL FOR A $47,000 LUXURY BMW IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE AD AND IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL
714-264-7900 [email protected]

I leased a new 2012 Sapphire Black 328i and looking for something else.
8 speed automatic transmission, twin turbocharged motor.
38mpg on the highway with cruise control set to 75
I used my Z4 at credit for the lease so I have zero monthly payments.

Here is the link to the high resolution photos
http://s795.photobucket.com/user/kendungey/library/2012 BMW 328

I have a credit of $10,775 and the lease expires 12/2014 and there's 12,500 miles left on the lease. More miles can be purchased at 16 cents a mile
I have 12k miles on the car.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE LEASE YOU WOULD NEED TO BUY ME OUT AT $6,500 AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO PAYMENTS FOR THE REMAINING 19 MONTHS.
IF YOU BREAK IT DOWN YOU'RE BASICALLY GETTING TO TAKE OVER THE LEASE OF MY CAR FOR $342 A MONTH.
MY PREPAY PAYMENTS WOULD AMOUNT TO $565 A MONTH LEASE PAYMENT WHICH IS THE GOING RATE FOR A $47,000 LUXURY BMW.
SO FOR $342 A MONTH YOU ARE GETTING AN UNHEARD OF DEAL THAT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.

WE WOULD JUST NEED TO GO TO GET YOU APPROVED WITH BMW FINANCE AND YOU MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT AND AND JUST TAKE OVER THE LEASE AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PAYMENTS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE LEASE.
ALSO, ALL MAINTENANCE IS INCLUDED.

The payoff amount to own the car if you do not want to lease is $31,500.

The sticker price was $46,495 It has GPS, sunroof, parking sensors and 5 cameras
Options are $2,100 Modern line
$1,550 parking package
$3,600 premium package
$350 satellite radio

Please email if you have any interest. We can go to the BMW dealer and you can pay cash or get a loan and buy me out.

Attachments

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,905 Posts
Very nice car. Very good deal. Why?

btw - what's the residual at lease end?

·
Super Moderator
3,655 Posts
Driving a black car in Arizona is hell, or it feels that way. Around Seattle, we need heat so it would be perfect.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice car. Very good deal. Why?

btw - what's the residual at lease end?
Don't get mad but I want a Ford Focus electric so I'm downgrading to save money.
Gas and license fees and $250 less on insurance are justifying me losing over $4000 of the per paid lease.

The residual is $31k and change

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Driving a black car in Arizona is hell, or it feels that way. Around Seattle, we need heat so it would be perfect.
I agree on that too. Plus it gets so dirty with the dust.
I have a CR Spotless water system so at least I can give it a quick rinse a few times a week and let it dry in the 100 degree sun and it leaves no spots at all.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is a really good deal.
It's a awesome deal.
I originally was trying to get someone to take the lease at what my credit worked out to and that was $569 a month and no takers.

Then I tried to get $7,500 and still nothing.

I want the electric car so bad that I am wiling to settle for $6,500 which equals the $342 a month.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,905 Posts
Don't get mad but I want a Ford Focus electric so I'm downgrading to save money.
Gas and license fees and $250 less on insurance are justifying me losing over $4000 of the per paid lease.

The residual is $31k and change
Huh?!?! You can buy a lot of gas with $4,000 and have a car that's a heck of a lot more fun.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,905 Posts
It's a awesome deal.
I originally was trying to get someone to take the lease at what my credit worked out to and that was $569 a month and no takers.

Then I tried to get $7,500 and still nothing.

I want the electric car so bad that I am willing to settle for $6,500 which equals the $342 a month.
From a BMW Z4 to a BMW 328i to a $4,000+ loss, because you want an electric Ford?!?! Have you fallen and hit your head recently? I think there's a serious need for you to have it examined. I'm being serious, because logic is not prevailing here.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ya ya I know. We have a brand new Xdrive X5 so we'll still have a BMW in the family.

I've ran all the numbers and I'll be saving money in the long run.
I have a 75 mile commute everyday and even with the awesome mileage I'm getting in the 328 the Ford is the better deal.
$300 a month including all fees for 36 month 12k miles a year and zero down for a $42k electric car is a good deal for me.

So call me crazy but I'm old now and my foot has never gone full throttle on the 328 or the Z4 which I got tons of **** for it.

My fiancé says I'm an old man now. I used to race motocross, shifter karts, class 13 buggy, and now I have a metal detector, ham radio, and bird feeder in the back yard and now wanting an electric car.

I also just sold my BMW F650GS too.
Plus i get bored easily and just want a different car now.

I'm amazed that so far no one has jumped on the offer to take my lease for such a low monthly payment.

·
ZHP = Patlabor
2,340 Posts
Hard sell on this, no HIDs and the least desirable line. If this was an m-sport or sport, then it would be a different story.

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
probably something wrong with it.
It's a lease with full warranty/maintenance. Pull up the BMW records prior to agreeing. If it has a recurring problem don't take over, otherwise take over.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
probably something wrong with it.
Nothing wrong with it.
I did have complaints of a clunk when going backwards over a dip (backing out of my garage) but they determined its the electric rack and normal since they drove another new car and it did it also.

One thing I don't like is I feel it has a hesitation when gassing it.
Again, all of the cars do that so it's normal.

I complained of wind noise and a tinny rattle on the dash and both were resolved.

A small piece of tire hit the front on the highway and it broke a trim piece. It was replaced through insurance at a total cost of $240.

That's it, the car is basically new.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice looking machine. At only 12k miles a year on the ford, your 75 mi commute will eat those miles fast! I love to drive and I put 20-25K a year on my vehicles. Leases never work for me; buy 'em to drive 'em. Good luck; seems to be a fair deal. :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great deal. Especially with twin turbocharged motor.
It is a great deal and I don't think anywhere else you'll find a $47k car for $342 a month.
I want the electric car so bad that I'll even pitch in for you to buy extra miles so there's no fear of going over.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Nice looking machine. At only 12k miles a year on the ford, your 75 mi commute will eat those miles fast! I love to drive and I put 20-25K a year on my vehicles. Leases never work for me; buy 'em to drive 'em. Good luck; seems to be a fair deal. :dunno:
Thanks, I plan of buying more miles towards the end of the lease to make up for the overage.
Even at that the electric Focus will save me a bunch of money.
And I have the brand new X5 to drive around when I want the BMW experience.

And seems to be a fail deal, I think that's a understatement.
The cheapest I found on Swap a Lease was $400 and it didn't have all the options mine had.

And the Ford lease being so cheap at $300 zero down including fees makes it a easy decision to lease. Plus in 3 years battery technology will probably have the 2016 cars going a few hundred miles on a charge and I'd hate to have a 3yr old car that can only go 75 miles.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would jump on this deal if it were closer to December when my current lease ends. GLWS.
Thanks, I wish it was too. I really want to make a deal in the next few days..:cry:
I go to Japan for 2 weeks next week and could have used a few extra bucks over there.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts