BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aviator
3,007 Posts
Not impossible, but highly unlikely to occur.

·
I know a thing or two...
7,440 Posts
Hi,

Apologies in advance if I should not be posting this here; but i am in the market for a 2012 528 for ED before Jan 2nd. Can interested dealers please email me?

thanks,

[email protected]
Your timeline is really tight. Might be hard to get it done by 1/2. Good luck.

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
ED dept is booked solid from Dec.16th........ through Jan. 8th.... so either before or after those are ONLY options...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the quick replies!! I am good with a earlier delivery date too -- am not in a hurry for the car; the dates are more driven by the desire to get the BMW 'Mission to Drive' event. I was also told that if I 'sign' the finance papers before Jan 2nd, i would still be eligible for the offer. Is that true?

·
Vendor
7,319 Posts
Thanks everyone for the quick replies!! I am good with a earlier delivery date too -- am not in a hurry for the car; the dates are more driven by the desire to get the BMW 'Mission to Drive' event. I was also told that if I 'sign' the finance papers before Jan 2nd, i would still be eligible for the offer. Is that true?
No, you can lock in the MtD program! You can still take delivery in Jan or Feb. You have to sign by Jan 2 for enhanced loyalty if you have a lease maturing by end of Feb.

·
Vendor
7,319 Posts
For winter ED, if I order one with m-sport, I understand the car has to have winter tires. Do I then give up the performance tires?
No, you either rent winter tires if you want to drive (must drop off in Munich since you have to bring the tires back) or pay the Welt 60 Euros cash to leave it at the Welt for shipment and not drive it off the premises.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.