BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's the Principle
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how they would look, but will these 2012 factory wheels fit on the 06'?

Attachments

·
It's the Principle
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know why but the picture won't enlarge. The picture can be found in the new gallery for the new 4 door 640 and 650, which are the ones that can be found on the 2012 650 as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They dont fit

Starting in 2010 models, the wheel sizes changed on both the 6 and 7 series (although they are both the same again). I have a set of chromed BMW 128 style rims on my '06 750 and was told that they will fit my '08 650 but not a new 7 series if I upgraded.

I guess the warden is just going to have to live with her '06 until I can afford to get a new 6 series as well.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
The wheels and tires on the F12 are the same size as the E63/E64 wheels, but the offset is much higher. You would need 20mm spacers on the front wheels and 30mm! spacers on the rear.

They do make 30mm spacers but when you go that wide there is a higher tendency for vibrations to occur due to the spacers.

As for going the other direction, I confirmed with another member that his E64 snows fit without problems on his F12.

·
It's the Principle
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!! I will keep searching...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts