Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 BMW 535i RWD - 8-spd sport auto - Silver with black - 48K miles - Price - $21500

Meticulously maintained,car shows and drives like new - no accidents - clean history

- M sports
- M exhaust (OEM exhasut will be included with the sale)
- Michelin pilot super sports
- Bridgestone Blizzaks snow tires inlcuded (extra set - like new)
- Premium audio
- Technology package
- Premium package
- Weather package
- Cargo Mat

Much more options. Regularly washed and waxed. Complete maintenance history paperwork will be included.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did you enjoy your 535? Was the 2012 a good production year? Any tips for a new owner of a 2012 535? Any specific maintenance I should be doing? I know people on here have mention the timing chain.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm interested... sent you a PM

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is your car still for sale? Send me a PM so we can chat. I'm about to pull the trigger on a different car...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize not updating this thread earlier. It's not for sale anymore. Thank you for your interest!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you enjoy your 535? Was the 2012 a good production year? Any tips for a new owner of a 2012 535? Any specific maintenance I should be doing? I know people on here have mention the timing chain.
This has been one of my best 5-series so far (I have owned almost all previous generations.) The only maintenance performed was regular oil changes and brakes. The timing chain issue affected 4-cyl motors so 528i would be impacted (2012-2015).

My wife's previous car was F30 328i which had timing chain guide and other related parts replaced under BMW extended warranty. It was a great car overall but we replaced it with an SUV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts