BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 BMW 650I CONVERTIBLE LEASE TRANSFER
This is my third BMW 650i Convertible and definitely my favorite. However, I no longer have the opportunity to drive the car as often as I would like. As a result, I am considering transferring the lease.

* Original MSRP of $105,025
* Flawless, always hand washed, garaged, never driven in inclement weather
* Less than 7,000 miles on odometer
* Lease began 12/2011 and ends 12/2014

Fully Loaded
* Black Sapphire Metallic / Cinnamon Brown Nappa Leather / Black Top
* Cold Weather Package - Heated Steering Wheel, Ski Bag, Heated Front Seats
* Driver Assistance Package - Automatic High Beams, Lane Departure Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Side and Top View Cameras, Parking Assistant, Head-Up Display
* Luxury Seating Package - Front Ventilated Seats, Active Front Seats
* Premium Sound Package - Satellite Radio with 1 Year Subscription, Premium Hi-Fi System, iPod and USB Adapter
* Active Roll Stabilization
* 20" Light Alloy Wheels V-Spoke (Style 356) with Performance Tires
* Sport Automatic Transmission with Shift Paddles
* Adaptive Drive
* Fine Line Oak Wood Trim
* Contrast Stitching
* Instrument Panel with Leather Finish
* Ceramic Controls
* BMW Teleservices
* Teleservice Control
* Smartphone Integration
* BMW Apps
* Combox Controller
* Increased Top Speed Limiter

My monthly payment is $499.99 per month as I put a lot of money out of pocket at the start of the lease. I am looking to recoup a portion of my down payment as well as $3,500 in multiple security deposits (new lessee receives $3,500 back from BMW at the end of lease). Please send offers. My email is [email protected] and the car is garaged in Northern New Jersey.

·
BMW CCA #505303
256 Posts
Wow, sounds like a beautiful car. You should just hang onto it for another year or pay it off and keep it with those low miles.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. You may wish to post some pictures for folks as well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
wow this is a crazy insane deal. if i hadnt already grabbed a car i would have jumped on this

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you carzaddict! It is an amazing car and an equally amazing lease deal... I just don't drive it enough!

Best,
Matt

·
Redshark
102 Posts
I am afraid to ask. But How much are you looking to get? I think i'm interested. Also how many miles per year?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts