BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 BMW 650i Convertible -- two owners, 35k, all highway, like new - No Longer Available

2012 BMW 650i Convertible -- two owners, 35k, all highway, like new

MSRP, 2012, 105,000 sticker price....Great 8 cylinder, touring, 650i convertible....Black Metallic with White interior, automatic, premium, sport, has it all.....A/C seats, heated seats, cameras, head light washers, you name it....if you have owned BMW's before, this car has all the options you either want or have purchased.
I have had the N63 maintenance done at 11,000 miles...no issues at 35,000 miles....Changed battery, injectors, and other BMW required items....runs like a top....I just put Continental Non Run Flats on it at 34,000 miles and they run great...hate BMW run flats....This is a fantastic automobile and is being offered at 69,450......remember, it stickered at 105,000 and was garaged 9 months a year in Florida and only driving during the winter months.......I have only driven highway miles and garaged it when not driving it...this is a third car and not a daily driver.....still in "like new" condition.... still serviced by Brian Moon at Taylor BMW in Augusta, Ga....call them if you want a non biased review of how I treat my many BMW's....customer name: Wes Brunn......

List Date: 6/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 BMW 650i Convertible -- two owners, 35k, all highway, like new
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
269 Posts
Jut throwing out there, book value is 39-41k. No one on this entire planet would pay nearly double book value for a 650

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations, Ian....you Mother will be proud of you....let me guess, you were the kid who always had to raise his hand and let everyone know what he knows, right ??

If everyone were as smart as you, only 1/2 has many cars would be on the road right now....Thanks again for playing, Ian...

·
'Fest Advisor
1,409 Posts
I don't know Ian, but I believe he and everyone else is just trying to help. Your car is priced higher than a 2012 M6!! These are going for mid 30's all day long. Maybe someone will love your car and give you 40K. Depreciation sucks but it is not our fault.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts