BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I ordered the 2013 328 xdrive 2+ months ago. I started to get inpatient and went to the dealer to see if they had one in stock with similar features. Not one of them had the sport seats I wanted.

My question is, are the sports seats worth waiting for? I can get a car with the options I want with the exception of the sport seats or I can wait another 3 weeks to get the Sport seats. What should I do?

HELP.

Thanks all,

Bobby

· 1-5-3-6-2-4
622 Posts
Well, since you're getting an xDrive car, the suspension won't be different without the ZSL, so if you can live with the cosmetic differences between the SportLine and whatever you actually get then I guess you'll be fine. Many of us fanboys order the sport package almost solely for the seats, so if you've tried them and love them, I'd say wait. If you're not that hung up on it, I'm willing to bet you'd be just fine with the sandard seating.

Good luck.

· Swedish Murder Machine
8,671 Posts
I ordered the sport line on my 328x just for the seats really (well, the wheels and other goodies look nice I guess). I made up for the lack of sport suspension with the adaptive-m suspension addition.

· I probably dislike you...
786 Posts
Hi,

I ordered the 2013 328 xdrive 2+ months ago. I started to get inpatient and went to the dealer to see if they had one in stock with similar features. Not one of them had the sport seats I wanted.

My question is, are the sports seats worth waiting for? I can get a car with the options I want with the exception of the sport seats or I can wait another 3 weeks to get the Sport seats. What should I do?

HELP.

Thanks all,

Bobby
Are you freakin serious? Take a deep breath, exhale, and realize you can wait 3 weeks for the right car. Sports seats are worth it.

· Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,645 Posts
Are you freakin serious? Take a deep breath, exhale, and realize you can wait 3 weeks for the right car. Sports seats are worth it.
This. Get exactly the car you want.....

· Swedish Murder Machine
8,671 Posts
Honestly if people keep having such weak will power that they can't wait a couple of months and end up caving in and taking something off of the dealer lot, then BMW will simply offer 1-2-3 option packages that dealers pre-order and there will be NO option to customize any more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.