BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please explain how to add launch control to my car? I don't understand "EGS -> 3000 Application -> Funktionen -> LC". I know that's the path to code, but I don't know exactly how to do it or what I need in order to do it. Can someone please explain it all out without using any abbreviations, Thanks for the help and sorry for being an idiot/complicated! A video would be best if you have a link to one that shows exactly how to do it step by step.:D

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Can someone please explain how to add launch control to my car? I don't understand "EGS -> 3000 Application -> Funktionen -> LC". I know that's the path to code, but I don't know exactly how to do it or what I need in order to do it. Can someone please explain it all out without using any abbreviations, Thanks for the help and sorry for being an idiot/complicated! A video would be best if you have a link to one that shows exactly how to do it step by step.:D
Check the bimmerfest coding forum.. there is little to zero coding help in this part of the forum.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175

(note, I know how to code, but am not even sure this can be done because I have never looked into it. With that being said, you need to either read up a LOT on coding in the coding forum, or talk to someone like bimmer america who codes cars remotely for a fee. They would also likely know if this is possible on your car based on vin.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts