BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 328i Sedan

1619 13
Planning to lease a 2013 328i Sedan. 36 months/10k

I have a specific build in mind so I will most likely go with ordering a new car instead of picking one out of the existing inventory.

Two question:

1. How long before I can take delivery of the vehicle?

2. Can this be had for invoice prior to incentives.

PS: I live in Irvine.

Thank you and greetings to fellow board members from a longtime lurker.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
1. Depends on production week but safe to say 7-8 weeks for an order for west coast delivery

2. No

I have a specific build in mind so I will most likely go with ordering a new car instead of picking one out of the existing inventory.

Two question:

Thanks Justin.

7-8 weeks seems like a rather long wait. I am looking for a daily driver asap, preferably within the month.

Will anyone entertain invoice for an existing vehicle? :dunno:
Why MY13? ... Why not MY12 better pricing better rates
Thanks Justin.

7-8 weeks seems like a rather long wait. I am looking for a daily driver asap, preferably within the month.

Will anyone entertain invoice for an existing vehicle? :dunno:
I am a bonehead. :rofl:

Now the concern remains: can I find a white on red 328/335 with M Sport package?

EDIT: Did you say better rates on the MY12? Besides more motivation from the dealership in moving these, hence better pricing, what else is different between the MY12 and MY13? Thought residual is actually lower on the MY12.....
Ok too much hassle. If there is any dealer out there that is willing to do 500 over invoice on a MY13 allocation, I am sold! (nudge, nudge Jon, Justin, Greg)

Just got one condition and that is I need a loaner for the duration prior to delivery.
I don't have that kind of pull at wk to get you a free loaner for 8 weeks.. Maybe Jon or Greg :thumbup: GL
Ok too much hassle. If there is any dealer out there that is willing to do 500 over invoice on a MY13 allocation, I am sold! (nudge, nudge Jon, Justin, Greg)

Just got one condition and that is I need a loaner for the duration prior to delivery.
:(

Nevertheless, thanks for the help/advice, Justin!

Maybe Greg wants to do it? I got my M6 from Pacific although not through you....:p
Sorry dude love to help but no loaner whilst waiting on new chariot ...
In that case, do you happen to have a white on red MY12 with M Sport? I think there is one in your inventory for 51K. I can't check on the options on the dealer site.
Send me a pm to [email protected] heck.. All 2012's . have to go, I think the car your are asking about is just a sport package car.
2013 328i M Sport Sedan

M Sport is only available on the 2013 Model Year 328/335 Sedans. We have 2013 328i M Sport Sedans in Alpine White with Black in-stock now, as well as, Estoril Blue and Black Sapphire.
1. took my car about 8 weeks to get to me - I picked it up in So Cal.
2. Probably (or super close). Contact board sponsors.

Two question:

Hello Long beach;) would you mind posting some exterior/ interior pics
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.