BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, folks...So, last year my lease on Lexus IS350 expired, and I went and bought a Merc E-350 loaded....only problem..it was BORING.

Back in early June, I did some research and then made the plunge...wanted something smaller and sporty, so I ordered a BMW 335i Xdrive (live in Hamilton, Ontario...lots of snow) loaded included HUD, auto (I like automatic), HK, premium package, driver assistance (lane change, blind spot, etc) and about every option except dynamic steering. It was supposed to be built in week 30 (last week) but somehow they blew that and told me it will be built in August (and a VIN number was issued two days ago)...When will I see it, do you think????

My first BMW...hopefully great car....:)

· Registered
179 Posts
Have you checked the bmwusa.com 1-800-831-1117 number. By entering in your production number or VIN it will give you the most accurate status. I found that to be the best source of info. Once it goes into 150 status of in production; they will give you a production end date. Also, check the thread "are you in the 150 club", on this website. Lots of info as to how to track your car from production to delivery. It is fun to see the different phases a vehicle goes through, from birth to delivery to the father...you! LOL.

· I probably dislike you...
786 Posts
Call 1-800-831-1117
1. Option "2"(Faster using keypad instead of voice)
2. Enter your Production number (e.g. 3919xxx)
3. Option "1"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.