BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 535i xDrive Pricing and Current Promotions

1159 2
Hi,

I am looking to get a 2013 535i xDrive and have stopped by couple of dealers. One dealer is offer $500 over invoice. For some reason, the invoice price he is quoting is $700 more that what I see on Edmunds.com and Bmwconfig.com. He is saying that is his invoice price. Is that possible or is it just BS?

Also, I am a first time BMW buyer, so what are the current promotions for purchasing? I am aware of the $1000 Drive Event but is there anything else?

Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
My advice...look for a 2012 leftover. There are very good incentives to get one of those. Check Edmunds or cars.com rebate page to see the amount of money back available. 8000-10000 off a 535i is very doable right now. I am not sure if those extend to xi models and you would need to check on that. Another note....my experience is that dealers who quote over invoice do it differently. Many of them quote over invoice plus MACO so 500 over is really closer to 800 over. That does not explain the gap you see, but it might be part of it. If you want true and honest pricing go with a fest sponsor(see site sponsors link in upper right hand bimmerfest header) who is well respected. East coast I recommend Adrian Avila in Atlanta, GA. West coast I recommend Greg Poland (I left out Jon Shafer because he does not do out of state deliveries). Buying a new car from a sponsor and having it shipped is a pretty easy thing to do and many of us festers do that all the time. If you want a local fester with a good reputation you should try Ivan Romero at BMW of Bloomfield in New Jersey. Not New York, but pretty close and he is well regarded around here.
Hi,

I am looking to get a 2013 535i xDrive and have stopped by couple of dealers. One dealer is offer $500 over invoice. For some reason, the invoice price he is quoting is $700 more that what I see on Edmunds.com and Bmwconfig.com. He is saying that is his invoice price. Is that possible or is it just BS?

Also, I am a first time BMW buyer, so what are the current promotions for purchasing? I am aware of the $1000 Drive Event but is there anything else?

Thanks!
Ordered our '13 550 at invoice. I'm certain some dealers will honor that for a 535. I think the invoice is about $395 or so more than on bmwconfig, due to the updated MACO fee. That was the difference for our 550.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.