BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 550i M-Sport 6-Speed 22k miles CPO+Maint until July 2019

OK; so I've decided that this car really isn't for me. It's going to make someone very happy I'm sure but I'm looking for something a bit more sporty and a bit less luxury. It's really a beautiful car though. I've had it for a week. I just bought it CPO + Maintenance from a BMW dealership in Phoenix. It has ~22k miles on it currently and you can get the options list from the VIN decoder. It has everything but the B&O stereo, ventilated seats, and rear climate control from what I can tell. VERY hard to find a well optioned 6-speed for some reason this was a rare gem.

List Date: 9/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 550i M-Sport 6-Speed 22k miles CPO+Maint until July 2019
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sorry can you post the VIN? Hard to use the VIN decoder without that...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great color combo.. If I hadn't just JUST bought my 535i 6-speed, I'd be planning airfare :).
Ha good find on even the 535i! I couldn't believe how poorly optioned most of the 6-speeds were. I may be looking at an RS7 - which I would never have previously considered. Audi's have always screamed unreliable to me. But as long as it's under warranty that is somewhat mitigated. Also; I've traditionally not bothered to look at anything that didn't have a third pedal. But these new DCT's are pretty awesome.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale.

I'm surprised that the car doesn't have the Sport/Comfort/Eco mode button. Curious as to why that is...

Here's a picture of my car's console (same interior color :) ), showing the mode-change buttons on the left.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
On cars without dynamic damping or variable speed steering, the only changes that the sport/comfort/eco button would make would be the transmission timing/throttle mapping, right? So if the car didn't have any of those, and had a manual, the buttons would serve no real purpose? This is a total guess, but would make sense.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On cars without dynamic damping or variable speed steering, the only changes that the sport/comfort/eco button would make would be the transmission timing/throttle mapping, right? So if the car didn't have any of those, and had a manual, the buttons would serve no real purpose? This is a total guess, but would make sense.
Those are just for the dynamic dampers I'm pretty sure. This car has the 704 Sport Suspension

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those are just for the dynamic dampers I'm pretty sure. This car has the 704 Sport Suspension
Thats weird. My car does not have dynamic dampers (704 suspension only) or active steering either. As far as I know, the Sport-Comfort button in my car changes throttle response and the DSC/DTC mode.

Either way - good luck with the sale!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts