· Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· UNCBimmer7
198 Posts
Love the headlights!!!

· Registered
4,169 Posts
Am I the first to say I find something off about the LED lamps, especially when turned off (and even when turned on)? I like them and all; they certainly have that wow factor, but there's something chunky about them. The rings needed to be thinner, like the standard lamps. And the shape of the rings; meh. It almost looks like the car is wearing thick, heavy prescription glasses over its 'eyes', magnifying their size...

· Registered
634 Posts
Am I the first to say I find something off about the LED lamps, especially when turned off (and even when turned on)? I like them and all; they certainly have that wow factor, but there's something chunky about them. The rings needed to be thinner, like the standard lamps. And the shape of the rings; meh. It almost looks like the car is wearing thick, heavy prescription glasses over its 'eyes', magnifying their size...
1000% agree with you! BMW should have kept the rings thin and round! I do not know why they are SO thick, and oddly shaped. I'm sure they were trying to differentiate the 7 Series from the 3 and 5 sedans...but they look better. I appreciate and love the LED lights, but the LED rings are just wrong on the LCI 7!!

· Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BMW should have kept the rings thin and round!
Thin and round may be better, but would it make the car look different? You don't want your new car to look too much like the old one, otherwise people may not buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.