BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 SG Msport 535xi - Photoshoot

29875 99
My F10 is almost done. Waiting for a few more items plus a tune. The car has about 500 miles on it now and i LOVE this thing!!

Black Nappa with the Black Panel display and Aluminum Hex Trim

Alan
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Love it!! what tune are you looknig at?
Looks phenomenal. But having lived in the NE for most my life, how the heck are you going keep the front end from getting busted.
Car looks sick bro! Now update your sig!!
Beautiful ride man, drive safe.
Thanks guys. Added one more pic :)

I'm use to driving lowered cars here in NYC and never really had a issue. The F10 isn't nearly as low as my previous cars. The pic makes it appear lower because i'm half on the curb and street.

Alan
Sweet! And nice photography too!
What about a Mod list?
Thanks guys. Added one more pic :)

I'm use to driving lowered cars here in NYC and never really had a issue. The F10 isn't nearly as low as my previous cars. The pic makes it appear lower because i'm half on the curb and street.

Alan
looks fantastic. great pics.
Stunning car dude! Congrats!
Great choice in modifications!
Thanks everyone. Glad you guys like.

Here's my mod list so far...

3D Design Front Lip
Performance Bmw Black Grills
Color matched Reflectors/Side Markers
Philips Crystal Vision Ultra Fog Lights
Wincos 30% Tint all around
Black Painted Brake Calipers
MORR VS8.2 with Michelin PSS
Supersprint Quad exhaust with Race Pipe
M5 Trunk Lip
Hamann Style Rear Diffuser painted Gloss Black
European Light Switch (enables rear fogs)
ACS Springs
What about a Mod list?
Really like that front lip. How are you liking the exhaust? Are there any sound clips anywhere of your set up?
:wow::wow::wow: That is Nice!
Nice car. Great pictures. What's your camera/lens set up? I see some good glass at work here.
That is one gorgeous car, congrats on a great job with it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Surprisingly i really like how the Supersprint sounds on this car. Before getting it installed i searched all over the web for sound clips and none of them sound accurate now that i have it on the car. It does drone right around 2100rpm but doesn't bother me since i drive in sport mode 99% of the time and that avoids that engine speed.

I'll try to get some videos up next week.

Alan
Really like that front lip. How are you liking the exhaust? Are there any sound clips anywhere of your set up?
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.