BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Happily Driving
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 X3 won't automatically adjust the mirrors with the different key fobs. Has anybody else experienced this?

· Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2012 x3; one key fob adjusts the mirrors / seats correctly most of the time. The other fob doesn't adjust the mirror / seat correctly most of the time. The other items such as radio station, temperature etc. adjust correctly. I routinely hit the seat memory button to get the correct seat / mirror position. I've had it back to the dealer twice but still have the problem. I've tried different exit combinations I.e. locking the car, locking the car with the fob, not locking the car but without success in determining a reason for the erratic seat / mirror restoration.

· Happily Driving
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2012 x3; one key fob adjusts the mirrors / seats correctly most of the time. The other fob doesn't adjust the mirror / seat correctly most of the time. The other items such as radio station, temperature etc. adjust correctly. I routinely hit the seat memory button to get the correct seat / mirror position. I've had it back to the dealer twice but still have the problem. I've tried different exit combinations I.e. locking the car, locking the car with the fob, not locking the car but without success in determining a reason for the erratic seat / mirror restoration.
It's pretty much the same for me. It's driving me crazy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.