Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Jayhawk Fan
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My leave on my 14 is about to the end and I'm leaning heavily towards purchasing it. There is a similarly equipped 17 430 which is not an M-Sport, but has 19 X 8 upgraded wheels. My 14 has only 24K miles and has been great.

So one would be a lease which would be a little less than my current payment. The buy would obviously be a buy. It's my car and I own it outright.

Obviously I'd be giving up the M-Sport, Dynamic Handling Package and the V6. What I would be getting is 3 more years of worry free driving and engine which in most cases (but not all) would be fine.

Yes, considering a lot of this is personal preference.....interested in opinions on the way to go if this were your situation.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,746 Posts
My leave on my 14 is about to the end and I'm leaning heavily towards purchasing it. There is a similarly equipped 17 430 which is not an M-Sport, but has 19 X 8 upgraded wheels. My 14 has only 24K miles and has been great.

So one would be a lease which would be a little less than my current payment. The buy would obviously be a buy. It's my car and I own it outright.

Obviously I'd be giving up the M-Sport, Dynamic Handling Package and the Inline 6. What I would be getting is 3 more years of worry free driving and engine which in most cases (but not all) would be fine.

Yes, considering a lot of this is personal preference.....interested in opinions on the way to go if this were your situation.
I'd buy my own 435i with 24k miles and an inline six.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts