Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally put the downpipe on today and gutted the SCR. The stage 2 tune deleted the EGR, DEF, REGEN and added power of course. This car is a whole different beast now. It’s amazing

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
He’s not going to respond.. I have done extensive research and found only Bimmer Performance Center here in the US. But they don’t offer a scr delete just the DPF delete/downpipe and tune. But I’m about to take the plunge as I’m just out of warranty and will order 3’ oval to delete the scr. Then have to send the dde for them to bench flash it as it’s a locked.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 16 535d and am looking for downpipe to do same. Any recommended suppliers of downpipe and tune
I also have a 16 535dx. Only DP I have found specifically for 535d is : https://www.tunemyeuro.com/bmw-535d-dpf-and-scr-cat-delete-3/

DP + Exhaust. Made by buzzken. You can purchase the DP with a cat too. They also sell an N57 tune and so does Dimitri (dudmd). The economy package from TME also comes with a flasher that you can use to reprogram DDE back to stock if you wish. They don't tell you the capability of the flasher so you have to ask. I have not purchased either item yet.

You should email with questions because they don't give alot of details on the site.

would be reeeaaaly nice if any other company manufactured an N57 DP with a cat,...? Anyone??:dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts