BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this site is called Bimmerfest, but I figured there would be some interest in this amazing lease transfer...

2014 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE S Q4

Lease Transfer
$699 per Month
42 Months Remaining
Under 3,000 Miles Currently
10,000 Mile per Year Lease

MSRP $109,010
All Wheel Drive
404 Horsepower
0 to 60 in 4.8 Seconds
Grigio Metallo (Silver) | Nero (Black) Leather
Premium Package and Heating Package: Alcantara Rooflining and Pillars, Red Brake Calipers, High Gloss Wood Trim, Wood / Leather Steering Wheel, Rear Seat with 3 Place Heating, Power Rear Sunblind

Ally Charges Lease Transfer Fee of Approximately $600
Looking for Reasonable Down Payment Upfront - Make An Offer
Lease Must Be Transferred - Will Not Keep Lease in My Name

·
Registered
515 Posts
What do you think is fair?
Lol .. You want me to tell you what I would pay or what's (in my opinion) reasonable?
I'll start with me - $0! But that's just because zero down lease is the only way leasing makes sense to me.
I'd have to give it some more thought on what's reasonable.
The downside with your lease is the fact that you have it for another 42 months! That's a really long time, for most of us.
How much did you put down / out of pocket? Don't expect to get it all back, but it would be a good starting point.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks TShoot!

madhotm3 - Thank you. I believe a $999 per month payment is very attractive for this car. $999 - $699 = $300 per month * 42 months = $12,600 seems reasonable.
A friend leased a Ghibli for well over $999 so that is indeed extremely attractive on your QP.
I'm sure you'll find a buyer quickly.
I would suggest posting more info; some pics of the interior, current buy out, residual value, etc.
GLWS

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your input madhotm3.

I will post interior pictures shortly.

I need to confirm, but I believe the residual is 42%, $46,000. If someone decides they love the car, that is likely a pretty low buyout considering a BMW would likely be at 50-60%.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts