Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, any one experienced short noise at the rear end of the car when shifting from drive to reverse and other way, the vehicle has automatic transmission and this happened when I have my food on the break?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure about that, this doesn't happen all the times, when happens, sound like something is engaging shortly after shifting from drive to reverse or from reverse to drive, something in differential or brake caliper. Anyone can give me the ideas what is happening there,

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I am not sure about that, this doesn't happen all the times, when happens, sound like something is engaging shortly after shifting from drive to reverse or from reverse to drive, something in differential or brake caliper. Anyone can give me the ideas what is happening there,

Very difficult to analyze a vague noise over the internet. A good mechanic should be able to identify the problem.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, any one experienced short noise at the rear end of the car when shifting from drive to reverse and other way, the vehicle has automatic transmission and this happened when I have my food on the break?
i met this problem at a G12 740 x drive .the noise is come from the front differetial,so please have a test

1 - 5 of 5 Posts