BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Guys... New to posting but I have been reading these forums for a while. I just left my local dealer in Seattle and I am not to thrilled with the deal they presented. I was planning on ordering a 2015 X5D but they told me I would get a better deal by taking an in stock unit (makes sense). They have one pretty close to what I would order with an MSRP of $72,225. They told me the best they could do was 5% off of MSRP and potentially an additional discount for USSA but they couldn't tell me what that was. I registered for the up coming UDE in Seattle but haven't received my discount code yet, so I didn't mention the additional $1000. They also low balled me on my trade ($4000 under blue book). Does anyone have any experience with dealers in my area? From reading these forums it seems like I should be able to get at least 6% off in addition to the UDE cash. We didn't even start talking lease rates because we were so far away on price but I do have those handy. Thanks for your input in advance!
Seattle dealers are tough. Someone I know purchased his M from CA do to a lack of discounts up there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I currently own a 2012 Mercedes GL350 and I am considering a new BMW X5 diesel. I recall when I used this site several years ago while ordering my 5 Series, there was postings for suggested retail pricing and factory invoice pricing.
If this no longer available for review, what is the average percentage off MSRP in the Bay Area Ca.? Do most dealers work off of invoice or MSRP and what really is the best bang for your buck?
Is it worth waiting for a 2016 and what are the improvements?
Thanks
Invoice is roughly 6.5 to 7% of the MSRP. It depends on the model

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.