BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am about to order a 2015 X5d with this build and would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions of options.

Space Gray with Black Dakota and Fineline Oak wood trim.
M-Sport
Cold Weather
Driver Assistance and Plus Packages with ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Dynamic Handling Package
Lighting Package
Adaptive M Suspension
Premium Package
Ceramic Controls
Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration
Rear manual side window shades
Harman Kardon surround sound system
Luxury Seats
Leather Dash

Add'l info. I drive regularly between Reno and Bay Area, so over and thru snow and then sun and warm temps on the same drive, so hence why I am not ordering the 20" M wheels--Although beautiful--I need one set of tires that can handle all weather and driving conditions. Also, I need a dark interior and durable one as I regularly carry mtn bikes inside the cabin---not on top of roof.

I want a tight fitting seat (I'm 6'2" and 165 pounds) yet also comfortable. Although the ventilated seats sound good, I want durable seats so worry about that. Also from input here am ruling out Active Steering although sounds good hard to tell if it'll be firm and sporty as well during highway driving and worth the $1500!

I appreciate your thoughts on each of these and other options.

Thank you! KC
Don't you think that DHP option is the most 'powerful and sophisticated ' suspension and steering option and you don't need M-adaptive suspension ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.