BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Invoice Pricing

I currently own a 2012 Mercedes GL350 and I am considering a new BMW X5 diesel. I recall when I used this site several years ago while ordering my 5 Series, there was postings for suggested retail pricing and factory invoice pricing.
If this no longer available for review, what is the average percentage off MSRP in the Bay Area Ca.? Do most dealers work off of invoice or MSRP and what really is the best bang for your buck?
Is it worth waiting for a 2016 and what are the improvements?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I currently own a 2012 Mercedes GL350 and I am considering a new BMW X5 diesel. I recall when I used this site several years ago while ordering my 5 Series, there was postings for suggested retail pricing and factory invoice pricing.
If this no longer available for review, what is the average percentage off MSRP in the Bay Area Ca.? Do most dealers work off of invoice or MSRP and what really is the best bang for your buck?
Thanks
Invoice pricing sheets are no longer available. I can't remember what the difference is in pricing, I think 7%. The 2016 pricing and changes are here -

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=850031

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks
Invoice is roughly 6.5 to 7% of the MSRP. It depends on the model

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I leased a black sapphire metallic 2015 BMW X5 xDrive35i. The details are:

1. Ivory white/black dakota leather
2. Driver assistance package
3. X-line
4. Premium package
5. Cold weather package
6. Contour seat
7. Harman Karon sounds system

MSRP: 66920$
Invoice: 62235$

My vehicle cost is invoice price,
Down payment: 795$ aquisition fee, 235$ fees & Insuranceand taxes
mf .00138...comes to a lease 789$

Is this a good deal? Please advice. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
+7% off MSRP

Picked up 2015 X5 35d from dealer inventory and received 7.7% including $1000 for UDE. Anything at or over 7% is definitely a great deal. So without the UDE incentive it should be around 7% for 2015 model to clear dealer stock before the 2016 arrives in August.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.