Confirmed US MSRP base prices for the 2015 BMW M3 and 2014 BMW M4 -
- 2015 F80 M3: $62,000
- 2015 F82 M4: $64,200
- Destination and handling $925 (currently - subject to change)
BMW M3 / M4 Timeline
- January 18th-26th - Public debut at Detroit Auto Show
- End of January, early February - Full dealer pricing and order guides released
- February - Dealers allocations assigned and customer order bank opens
- March - Stat of Production for dealer demo and launch cars
- Late April - Start of production for customer cars.
- Mid June - Press drive and media launch
- Late June - Customer deliveries start and European Delivery begin
About the F80 M3 and F82 M4
The all-new BMW M3 Sedan and first-ever BMW M4 Coupe are examples of the legendary BMW M engineering which emphasizes a synthesis of motorsport technology with unrestricted daily driving versatility. World-class engine and powertrain technologies, along with intelligent lightweight vehicle construction through extensive use of exotic construction materials, add to the intensity of the M feeling and driving experience. The extensive weight-reduction efforts of the BMW M engineers should not be under looked. The new BMW M3 and BMW M4 are the first BMW M cars to see a reduction in curb weight from one generation to the next. Both models are equipped with an all-new 3.0-liter inline-6 engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology and increased performance levels that distinguish them from previous generations of the M3 family, delivering 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque. Both the M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds when equipped with the optional M-DCT transmission. By setting new segment standards in terms of dynamics, agility, precise handling and emotional design, the new BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe have set the benchmark for the high-performance segment created by the M3 many years ago.
Read more about the 2015 BMW M4