BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody help identify this part? I noticed it was cracked when going through the vehicle.
Shoe Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design

·
Registered
141 Posts
There are two parts in red circle.
Is the crack below the junction which is barelyvisible?
Don't want to guess.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Still not clear to me if the top part clips are broken or the bottom part to which it attaches. How many miles does the car have?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still not clear to me if the top part clips are broken or the bottom part to which it attaches. How many miles does the car have?
Looking at the other side, it looks like both top and bottom are broken…… 40k

·
Registered
Ship Captain of the Ever Given
2,891 Posts
I don’t think it’s broken, I dont think it’s fully clipped together. The part is the crankcase ventilation line that connects to the intake horn.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don’t think it’s broken, I dont think it’s fully clipped together. The part is the crankcase ventilation line that connects to the intake horn.
The bottom clip cracked off. Unless I can get a hold of the clip, looks like I’ll have to replace the intake hose.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can somebody help identify this part? I noticed it was cracked when going through the vehicle. View attachment 1046516
I assume it's the CCV hose that's broken, not the air intake. Probably not the worst thing in the world to break at 5 years - you're probably considering replacing them now as a routine item anyhow.

Right and left are different.

·
Registered
141 Posts
These plastic part in the v of the hot v don't last long. Best to replace along with the connecting hose which is a separate part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts