BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI,

As some of you folks who have been on my previous posts know.....I've been searching long, hard and wide for great pricing on a F10 lease.

I appreciate all of the good advice along the way and after speaking or emailing with nearly every dealer in NJ, one in CT and 2 in PA.....it's clear to me at least that there are two CA's / dealers that are good to work with (responsive) and provide aggressive pricing out of the gate.

One is limited by supply and can only provide compelling deals are certain cars... the other has the most F10's by far and is providing very good discounts on every F10 not just some of them.

I'm looking to wrap up my going to wrap up my purchase this weekend if we can shave a few points off (I'd like another 2%) but I'm in no rush.

If you're in NJ or the NJ area and looking to get an F10, perhaps we could package up a deal or two and get a bit of extra leverage.

If nothing else, if I could do this search all over again... I simply would have gone to this dealer the first day and I would not have had to go anywhere else and saved a lot of time.

It's funny, one dealer today even told me to call this CA because the price I was looking for was so aggressive he knew he couldn't do it.

Interesting stuff.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Would you mind sharing with me the CA and dealership that you have had great results. PM is fine if you want to keep it private.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very glad to and yes... I should have indicated in my prior post to PM me. I'm more than glad to share what I've gathered along the way... the pricing differential along the way is really incredible...for me, it's the difference between driving a BMW and not driving a BMW.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I highly interested in getting a new car if the car is the right price, im in Socal as well. Please PM.
They are not in southern california... they are in new jersey. I think you are mistaking "CA (client advisor" with CA (california)".

If you are in california, you should be checking with Greg Poland at pacific BMW in glendale. He is a bimmerfest sponsor and is usually pretty darn competitive, and is definitely very experienced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts