BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

3561 - 3574 of 3574 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts
Hi Shawn. I have an 09 (July 2009 build date) that needs to be updated via DVD. Will you please send the details.
Thanks.
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hi Shawn, need the latest map version for my 2011 328xi

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Shawn,

I'm new here and I've got an 09 335i e93. It's never been updated and i was wondering if you have access to North American maps for it.

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts
Hi Shawn,

I'm new here and I've got an 09 335i e93. It's never been updated and i was wondering if you have access to North American maps for it.
PM sent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Shawn, I’m new here and I recently bought an e91 318 2012. The car was originally from Germany and I’m in the Netherlands. The navigation was never updated since 2012. I went to a BMW dealer to purchase a software update for the navigation. When I plug in the usb through the glove box the car recognize a device. The car ask for the activation key. However, the activation key does not work on my car. It says, the code is incorrect. I ask the guys at the BMW dealer workshop to help me fix this issue, However they could not fix it. They said that maybe the head unit was once replaced and was not registered on my chassis number (or came from another BMW car). Is this really possible?
Furthermore, I was wondering if you have access to Western Europe maps for it?

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts
Hi Shawn, I’m new here and I recently bought an e91 318 2012. The car was originally from Germany and I’m in the Netherlands. The navigation was never updated since 2012. I went to a BMW dealer to purchase a software update for the navigation. When I plug in the usb through the glove box the car recognize a device. The car ask for the activation key. However, the activation key does not work on my car. It says, the code is incorrect. I ask the guys at the BMW dealer workshop to help me fix this issue, However they could not fix it. They said that maybe the head unit was once replaced and was not registered on my chassis number (or came from another BMW car). Is this really possible?
Furthermore, I was wondering if you have access to Western Europe maps for it?
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts

·
Baum's 650I
2014 BMW 640I Convertible
19 Posts
Shawn, Not sure I'm doing this right, but I'm looking for a map update for a 2014 640I, US/North America. Do I PM you, or are you watching this thread?

Thanks!
Mark

·
Premium Member
40,882 Posts
Shawn, Not sure I'm doing this right, but I'm looking for a map update for a 2014 640I, US/North America. Do I PM you, or are you watching this thread?

Thanks!
Mark
PM sent.

3561 - 3574 of 3574 Posts