BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this a couple days ago; looked at anything and everything else in the class and it came down to a MB GLA or the X1, and X1 got the nod in the end. I know BMW like to package "stuff" differently depending on market, so not sure how it adds up elsewhere, but here's the way my Canadian market X1 is set up, including the following standard items:

Alpine White
Adaptive LED headlights + fog lights
Power windows/locks
Power memory seats
Heated front seats
Front center armrest
Storage compartment package
M Sport suspension + performance control
Rear view camera + park distance control
Automatic climate control

To which I added the following packages/options:

Premium Package Enhanced:
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors
Panorama Sunroof
Auto Dimming Interior Mirror
Heated Steering Wheel
Sport Seats
Head-Up Display
Alarm System
Comfort Access
SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner
Automatic Trunk
BMW On-Board Navigation

Sliding/Reclining Rear Seats w/Cargo Nets

Far from being fully kitted out, but everything I wanted and a few things more. Initial impressions are very positive, and looking forward to putting it through the daily transportation grind.

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,700 Posts
Looks great, Congrats!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Congrats and enjoy!!!
Looks great, Congrats!
Thanks!

Looks good. I like those 566 wheels :)

Pretty much the same fitout as mine, except I have mineral white.
Thanks as well; re choosing a "white" vehicle this time round - my OCD could no longer stand a steady diet of black up to this point LOL. Had the time to do a detail look at the car all over this morning, so a few more pics...just because :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P.S. the dogs love it too! Our 3yr old female Staffie and 1.5yr old Presa Canario. No one is going to break into the rig while they're inside anyway ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a similar configuration except for the sliding rear seats and got it in Mineral White. So far I've been liking it really well. Love the hud and the adaptive headlights at night when turning. Makes a big difference when turning specially when its pitch black. Congratulations!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks as well; re choosing a "white" vehicle this time round - my OCD could no longer stand a steady diet of black up to this point LOL. Had the time to do a detail look at the car all over this morning, so a few more pics...just because :)

Nice mat! :thumbup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a similar configuration except for the sliding rear seats and got it in Mineral White. So far I've been liking it really well. Love the hud and the adaptive headlights at night when turning. Makes a big difference when turning specially when its pitch black. Congratulations!
Thanks and good to hear you're enjoying yours as well!

Nice mat! :thumbup:
Purty wha'! :thumbup:

·
Car&Travel
363 Posts
P.S. the dogs love it too! Our 3yr old female Staffie and 1.5yr old Presa Canario. No one is going to break into the rig while they're inside anyway ;)
Cute dogs!! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I too am in Canada and am really enjoying our X1 in all seasons. I have pretty much the same option list although I went for the leather seats. Mine is Mineral Grey and while I didn't really care for the color at the time of purchase I have grown to really like it! I like the fact that BMW doesn't change their color s very often so whatever the year of the car they always look current.
Enjoy the new car and you'll like the winter just a little bit more with the amazing traction and road control of the all wheel drive system.
Cheers

By the way where in Canada are you? I'm in Montreal

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry for the delay in responding but the new dog has taken over my life. In a good way!
The IDrive system work imperceptibly. I had hardly noticed that I have no when spin when taking off from a stop. You will LOVE it!! Enjoy

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congrats! The GLA was a finalists in our search as well, but the cargo area didn't pass the "dog test" for our Norwegian Elkhound. The amount of space in the X1 really is impressive...and the dog seems very happy with his area back there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts