Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got a production slot for a MY2016 X6M, which will replace my much-loved MY2014. My new ///M should hit production during the first week of September.

Specifications:
Donington Grey Metallic
Black Full Merino Leather
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
21" Style 612M
Driver Assistance Plus
Executive Package
Bang & Olufsen

Add-Ons & Extras:
Side grilles in Shadowline, to replace the chrome.
OEM 20s, which will be powdercoated in black, for my snows.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
new guy here. have a spot right behind you, ordered mine saturday. Black sapphire with aragon brown and the wood trim. So exciting, waiting until end of Sept will be hard...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new guy here. have a spot right behind you, ordered mine saturday. Black sapphire with aragon brown and the wood trim. So exciting, waiting until end of Sept will be hard...
That's a great color combo, too. Make sure to post pictures when you take delivery!

·
Registered
24 Posts
ooooh, mine is in production now….so exciting! wonder how long shipping to UT will take after it's done?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooooh, mine is in production now….so exciting! wonder how long shipping to UT will take after it's done?
I'm in Ohio and it usually takes just a couple days to make the trek.

What color combo and options did you select? I'm SO excited, too.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: The new beast went into production yesterday!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats! Got the same exterior with red and carbon fiber interior on an X5 M (waited 5 weeks...). Ended up going to SC and picked it up this past Thursday from PCD. You should consider picking up in SC as it's an amazing experience. The 16 hour drive home added to the fun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK, nothing blows more than being out of town until Monday and getting the call that the new beast has finally arrived***8230;.

pictures of the new x6M next week...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, she's here! I have a few light mods to accomplish -- front window tint, CF mirror caps, black side grilles -- before taking delivery, hoping within the week. Can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black side grilles going on today...

Attachments

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
Nice! Where did you order it? I seen ones at 610, also ones for 330. Still debating if I wanna do mine.

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
Btw the cheapest carbon mirror cap I can find is around 950, pretty steep for a pair of covers :/

What I really want is the front carbon lip spoiler, and fender flares like the X5M, but can't find any. Maybe this car is too new. Btw I'm pretty sure the fender flares exist as I have seen Harmann X6M has them!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2016 X6M -- Delivered!

Well, I finally took delivery last night. Here are a few snaps from this evening. I included one of the CF mirror caps and black shadowline side gills, for those of you who have asked about them. When I take her back in a month or so to get the snow tires put on, I'm seriously considering going ahead with the black kidneys, as well.

Attachments

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
Congrats twins :)

Wow so just when u break in the car the it's winter season for you, so won't enjoy the full power till next year which sucks :/

1 - 20 of 41 Posts