BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping it got better, need MF and RES for 2017 750IX 36M 12000 miles.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Hoping it got better, need MF and RES for 2017 750IX 36M 12000 miles.
Thanks in advance
Dont know MF ( someone working on a november deal needs to post that).

I just calculated Residual on 2017 750i X drive and it appears to be 56% (for 7500 miles). No idea what it was before that. No factory to consumer cash showing on this car (note, on a 2016 there is 5k Option allowance, AND RV calculates to 58% for 7500 miles per).

BMW REALLY wants you to buy a 2016.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks David,
How about residuals and incentives?

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Thanks David,
How about residuals and incentives?
I posted that, right here:

Dont know MF ( someone working on a november deal needs to post that).

I just calculated Residual on 2017 750i X drive and it appears to be 56% (for 7500 miles). No idea what it was before that. No factory to consumer cash showing on this car (note, on a 2016 there is 5k Option allowance, AND RV calculates to 58% for 7500 miles per).

BMW REALLY wants you to buy a 2016.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do see it, I'm just hoping it is wrong as it does not make a lot of sense.
Unless there is a new BMW strategy, that includes less for the more money.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I do see it, I'm just hoping it is wrong as it does not make a lot of sense.
Unless there is a new BMW strategy, that includes less for the more money.
Ok, Np. I am calculating it the way Ninong has shown us how to do in the past, and from BMWs publically available information, but the webpage could be wrong (or I could have made a mistake).

Let us know if you find something different while you are shopping.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks like 7 series residuals are unchanged. $5k option credit remains on the 2016 but now is not available on the 2017 models. MF, a slight improvement from .00136 to .00134.

Glad I contracted last month.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
December

Did December brought us anything new?
I'm locked in at October rates

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Did December brought us anything new?
I'm locked in at October rates
I am hesitant to calculate this for you as I dont know how the RV percentages change on 7 series vs other BMWs. I know the mileage calculation is .30 for 7s for example for over mileage while its .25 for "most" other bmws.

I could calculate what is there on BMW Website for you like I did before, but that is for 7500 miles on a 7 (unlike the other BMWs which is for 10k miles).

If you want me to do that, re post and I will, but I suggest you contact your CA to make sure you get fully accurate info for the amount of miles you are looking at. You might not want to bother them, but for the price of a new 7 you should be getting "champagne and caviar" service so I doubt they would mind.

·
Registered
262 Posts
October RV was 52% on a 15k/36mo lease, which means 55% on a 10k/36mo. Plus there was a 5K option allowance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts