BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BMW 4 Series F32

BMW has released the pricing and ordering guides for the 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i and 440i. Use these pricing guides to help you build your 4 Series BMW and to calculate invoice pricing.

UPDATE: 2018 BMW 4 Series pricing and ordering guides now available

2017 BMW 4 Series Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe

Introduction of the all-new engine on the 430i (4-cylinder) and 440i models (6-cylinder).

Standard Equipment now includes:
  • 6-cylinder models are now equipped with the Nappa Leather Steering Wheel as standard

Lines and Package changes:
  • BMW Individual Metallic Paint for 440i models only.
  • BMW Individual Trims for 440i models only.
  • BMW Individual Extended Merino leather including Merino leather Dashboard now available for 440i models only.
  • Venetian Beige is now only offered with black carpeting

Sport and M Sport Package:
  • Venetian Beige/Black Dakota Leather now available

Luxury Package:
  • Venetian Beige/Black Dakota Leather with Exclusive Stitching now available

Optional Equipment now includes:
  • Basic Upholstery: Venetian Beige/Black SensaTec now available
  • Navigation (standalone option / Technology Package) is updated to iDrive 5.0
  • Wireless Charging and Wi-Fi Hotspot with Enhanced USB and Bluetooth

2017 BMW 4 Series Coupe Pricing and Ordering Guides:

2017 BMW 4 Series Convertible Pricing and Ordering Guides:

2017 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe Pricing and Ordering Guides:

Interested in BMW invoice pricing? How to calculate 2017 BMW invoice pricing

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lines and Package changes:
  • BMW Individual Metallic Paint for 440i models only.
  • BMW Individual Trims for 440i models only.
  • BMW Individual Extended Merino leather including Merino leather Dashboard now available for 440i models only.
  • Venetian Beige is now only offered with black carpeting
So am I reading that individual paint for the 430 they won't entertain at all? I was hoping to get a Tanzanite Blue 430 this year, or will it just not be an option from the website?

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So am I reading that individual paint for the 430 they won't entertain at all? I was hoping to get a Tanzanite Blue 430 this year, or will it just not be an option from the website?
I read that as individual metallic paint. Not sure if there are nonmetallic individual paints offered? As you wanted a metallic paint for your 430 you're SOL from what I am reading.

Tim

·
Registered
63 Posts
I read that as individual metallic paint. Not sure if there are nonmetallic individual paints offered? As you wanted a metallic paint for your 430 you're SOL from what I am reading.

Tim
I was just hoping that, just like today, you can order a 328i with tanzanite blue if the CA asks for BMW's "blessing" at an additional cost ($1950), even though it isn't an option on the bmwusa site to select when building out a car. I was hoping to do something similar with a 430. Either way I don't suppose it would hurt to ask.

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just hoping that, just like today, you can order a 328i with tanzanite blue if the CA asks for BMW's "blessing" at an additional cost ($1950), even though it isn't an option on the bmwusa site to select when building out a car. I was hoping to do something similar with a 430. Either way I don't suppose it would hurt to ask.
That is called BMW Individual. They're saying you can't do it, but you're right it doesn't hurt to ask.

Tim

·
Registered
63 Posts
And the pricing depends on if it's on an Individual Color list, or if it's a true one-off Individual Color. Those can cost $5,000 to have dipped.

Michael
Sounds good! It appears that the color I am after is an Individual Color that is currently offered in the 5 series, M3/M4, among others. I will ask the CA and see what they have to say.

I appreciate both you and Tim's input, thanks for all you do! :thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any chance there is an invoice price sheet floating around somewhere that I could get my hands on? Would be good to get a head-start on my order.

Also, whats the deal wit CarPlay? Is there a demo somewhere to see if it's worth it?

·
Jayhawk Fan
1,835 Posts
Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
B58

So MY '17 IS getting the new B-motors. Had it not been for the (apparently false) rumor that 4-series MY '17 would NOT get the new motors, I would be ordering a 4GC for ED, like today.
When we were told "no B58" I went and scoped out other cars and gave up on the ED plans.
What happened?

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So MY '17 IS getting the new B-motors. Had it not been for the (apparently false) rumor that 4-series MY '17 would NOT get the new motors, I would be ordering a 4GC for ED, like today.
When we were told "no B58" I went and scoped out other cars and gave up on the ED plans.
What happened?
It isn't clear, and probably never will be, why BMW was so slow to release the B engine upgrades for the 4 series. We still don't have the pricing and ordering guides for the 330i either. Something seems to be up with how slow they're being but I don't have any insight to why.

Tim

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
It isn't clear, and probably never will be, why BMW was so slow to release the B engine upgrades for the 4 series. We still don't have the pricing and ordering guides for the 330i either. Something seems to be up with how slow they're being but I don't have any insight to why.

Tim
Thanks, Tim. I think I speak on everyone's behalf (at least everyone reading this thread) that we appreciate your insight and prompt updates.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.