BMW has released the pricing and ordering guides for the 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i and 440i. Use these pricing guides to help you build your 4 Series BMW and to calculate invoice pricing.
UPDATE: 2018 BMW 4 Series pricing and ordering guides now available
2017 BMW 4 Series Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe
Introduction of the all-new engine on the 430i (4-cylinder) and 440i models (6-cylinder).
Standard Equipment now includes:
- 6-cylinder models are now equipped with the Nappa Leather Steering Wheel as standard
Lines and Package changes:
- BMW Individual Metallic Paint for 440i models only.
- BMW Individual Trims for 440i models only.
- BMW Individual Extended Merino leather including Merino leather Dashboard now available for 440i models only.
- Venetian Beige is now only offered with black carpeting
Sport and M Sport Package:
- Venetian Beige/Black Dakota Leather now available
- Venetian Beige/Black Dakota Leather with Exclusive Stitching now available
Optional Equipment now includes:
- Basic Upholstery: Venetian Beige/Black SensaTec now available
- Navigation (standalone option / Technology Package) is updated to iDrive 5.0
- Wireless Charging and Wi-Fi Hotspot with Enhanced USB and Bluetooth
2017 BMW 4 Series Coupe Pricing and Ordering Guides:
- 430i Coupe $41,850
- 430i xDrive Coupe $43,850
- 440i Coupe $48,200
- 440i xDrive Coupe $50,200
- 2017 4 Series Coupe pricing guide
- 2017 4 Series Coupe ordering guide
2017 BMW 4 Series Convertible Pricing and Ordering Guides:
- 430i Convertible $50,000
- 430i xDrive Convertible $52,000
- 440i Convertible $57,000
- 440i xDrive Convertible $59,000
- 2017 4 Series Convertible pricing guide
- 2017 4 Series Convertible ordering guide
2017 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe Pricing and Ordering Guides:
- 430i Gran Coupe $41,650
- 430i xDrive Gran Coupe $43,650
- 440i Gran Coupe $48,000
- 440i xDrive Gran Coupe $50,000
- 2017 4 Series Gran Coupe pricing guide
- 2017 4 Series Gran Coupe ordering guide
Interested in BMW invoice pricing? How to calculate 2017 BMW invoice pricing