BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,038 Posts
you could look on realoem.com. it could either be the entire headlight assembly (left 63117469781 or right 63117469782) or the LED module for DRL (left 63117494851 or right 63117494852). The led module is held on by two torx screws. Adaptive headlight assemblies have a different model number. verify with your vehicle vin the part numbers I wrote. The LED module for DRL should be accessible opening up the hood onto of the headlight assembly. I suppose the control unit for the headlights could also be the problem instead of the LED module for DRL, but doubtful. Those are also attached on the headlight assembly by two torx screws.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you could look on realoem.com. it could either be the entire headlight assembly (left 63117469781 or right 63117469782) or the LED module for DRL (left 63117494851 or right 63117494852). The led module is held on by two torx screws. Adaptive headlight assemblies have a different model number. verify with your vehicle vin the part numbers I wrote. The LED module for DRL should be accessible opening up the hood onto of the headlight assembly. I suppose the control unit for the headlights could also be the problem instead of the LED module for DRL, but doubtful. Those are also attached on the headlight assembly by two torx screws.
Superb. Thank you for the help. I was looking under the wheel well to make sense of this and wasn’t able to find it. This makes a lot easier than I originally thought.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know if we have to program in the new lights? If yes, how to do it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.