BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I did an exhaustive search here and I don't see that this question has been previously answered...

Just placed an ED order for 2017 M4 convertible and noticed that black kidney grills were not in the ordering guide. I'm currently in a 2013 335IS and love my black grills...

Is it possible to get OEM black kidney grills on 2017 M4 convertibles?

Thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI - While they are not in the ordering guide, you can request it.

It is: 0Z06

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Black kidney grills are an M-Performance accessory in the USA so they are ordered separately by your dealer to be either port- or dealer-installed.

However, because you are doing ED then there is no port-installed option available whatsoever. Either go overboard with the Competition Package, get your own black grills installed by the dealer or yourself when the car gets in the USA or take your car directly from the Welt to the nearest BMW dealer and they will install them for you for quite a sum.

Hi folks,

I did an exhaustive search here and I don't see that this question has been previously answered...

Just placed an ED order for 2017 M4 convertible and noticed that black kidney grills were not in the ordering guide. I'm currently in a 2013 335IS and love my black grills...

Is it possible to get OEM black kidney grills on 2017 M4 convertibles?

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts