BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017-2 NEXT and 2017-1 PREMIUM Map Updates are here!

The newest iteration of BMW maps have been released and are available through Bimmer America LLC.

Use Promo Code: "bimmerfest" for 10% off your purchase

Download link, instructions, and FSC code will be sent within 30 minutes (often within 10 minutes) of placing your order during normal business hours.

Shipped USB, instructions, and FSC code will be mailed out the same day you place your order, via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day)

$64.99 ($58.49 after discount) - Download + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$74.99 ($67.49 after discount) - Shipped USB + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$99 ($89.10 after discount) - 1-Year Download and FSC Release Code Subscription
$119 ($107.10 after discount) - 1-Year Shipped USB and FSC Release Code Subscription

With the 10% off promo code, the 1-year download subscription comes to $89.10. That's only $44.55 per update if BMW releases two this year, or $29.70 per update if they release three!

Let us know if you have any questions and check out our site!

http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/bmw-navigation-map-update

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
2017-1 NEXT and 2017-1 PREMIUM Map Updates are here!

The newest iteration of BMW maps have been released and are available through Bimmer America LLC.

Use Promo Code: "bimmerfest" for 10% off your purchase

Download link, instructions, and FSC code will be sent within 30 minutes (often within 10 minutes) of placing your order during normal business hours.

Shipped USB, instructions, and FSC code will be mailed out the same day you place your order, via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day)

$64.99 ($58.49 after discount) - Download + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$74.99 ($67.49 after discount) - Shipped USB + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$99 ($89.10 after discount) - 1-Year Download and FSC Release Code Subscription
$119 ($107.10 after discount) - 1-Year Shipped USB and FSC Release Code Subscription

With the 10% off promo code, the 1-year download subscription comes to $89.10. That's only $44.55 per update if BMW releases two this year, or $29.70 per update if they release three!

Let us know if you have any questions and check out our site!

http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/bmw-navigation-map-update
Hi,

I have a question on how (if at all) these maps are different for people who have NBT Evo, and get OTA updates. I believe they update the entire map set, instead of just 1 region? Also, does it interfere in any way with the OTA OEM from BMW update process?

Thanks

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi,

I have a question on how (if at all) these maps are different for people who have NBT Evo, and get OTA updates. I believe they update the entire map set, instead of just 1 region? Also, does it interfere in any way with the OTA OEM from BMW update process?

Thanks
It's essentially the same for all navigation versions, our update will update all the North America maps. For people with EVO subscriptions this would update the national maps and you would still get your regional updates until your subscription with BMW runs out, so there is no interference with that.

Just FYI, EVO is still 2016-2. NEXT, Premium, and ROUTE 2017-1 were released today. The map files are different for each version.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3 Posts
A Huge Thank You to Tyler

Just wanted to pass along a huge "Thank You" to Tyler P. for helping me to download and install the 2017-1 NEXT Navigation Map Update. His patience is beyond reasonable. He continues to work with you until you get your updates installed. Thank You Again Tyler

·
Registered
16 Posts
Check out our review thread from the 2016-2 update. Lots of happy F10 customers: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=902904
I want to take this opportunity to thank the team at Bimmer America for their support and excellent service by promptly shipping the 2017-1 Map update I recently purchased from them. I updated my nav and for the first time, the nav is recognizing streets highways it didn't recognize before. The installation was straight forward and at the completion of the task, the CIC head rebooted and I was able to confirm successful installation by displaying the new version via the IDrive Navigation Options. Thanks again for making this option very affordable and safe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bimmer America 2017-1 Installed - very satisfied

I installed Map Update 2017-1 in my 2014 2 Series yesterday. Everything went very smoothly with very simple and clear instructions. I ordered the USB option and the entire update came on one USB drive. It took about 45 minutes. I will use this service again!!!!

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reviews! We appreciate it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks Tyler & Bimmer America!

Had a great experience working with Tyler. I would recommend that if you're on a Mac platform, it's much easier just to just have then ship you the USB.

Tyler was great - even responding to emails over Labor Day - above and beyond the call!

·
Registered
17 Posts
BimmerAmerica - I drive a 2012 528i and would like the navigation map updated to 2017-1 version. In order for me to decide, can you tell me the download size of the file from your website and the size of the USB flash drive I would need (32 GB/USB 3.0, etc;)? It will help me decide which options works for me better (download or shipped USB).

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
AweBMW

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BimmerAmerica - I drive a 2012 528i and would like the navigation map updated to 2017-1 version. In order for me to decide, can you tell me the download size of the file from your website and the size of the USB flash drive I would need (32 GB/USB 3.0, etc;)? It will help me decide which options works for me better (download or shipped USB).

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
AweBMW
Your vehicle probably has the Premium system so it is about a 20gb download and will take four 8gb USB drives. The NEXT system can use a single 32gb drive. You can view your system version if you select the option button on your idrive controller while on the navigation screen and scrolling to the bottom.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your vehicle probably has the Premium system so it is about a 20gb download and will take four 8gb USB drives. The NEXT system can use a single 32gb drive. You can view your system version if you select the option button on your idrive controller while on the navigation screen and scrolling to the bottom.
Thanks BimmerAmerica. You are correct - mine is a PREMIUM system. I will place an order for a USB shipped option today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just placed the order. Thank You.
Just installed the 2017-1 update on my 528i. Steve and Tyler were quick to respond to my queries and I was able to get the update done in about 45 minutes. Very clear instructions provided for doing the update. Great service.

Next is coding. Steve and Tyler, expect me to reach out to you in a week or two.

·
Vendor
616 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Recently installed the 2017-1 update for my nav maps and the process was very easy and straightforward, with no drama or problems using the BimmerAmerica supplied USB. Whole process took less than 45 minutes and worked perfectly first try. Very highly recommended as a low cost option to having the dealer perform the nav update.

·
Vendor
616 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2012 528 I, I need the updated maps not sure how to do this at all.
Will this help with the nav system, right now it doesn't let me finish address and numbers imputed . Very frustrating ...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts