BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017-2 NEXT and 2017-1 PREMIUM Map Updates are here!

The newest iteration of BMW maps have been released and are available through Bimmer America LLC.

Use Promo Code: "bimmerfest" for 10% off your purchase

Download link, instructions, and FSC code will be sent within 30 minutes (often within 10 minutes) of placing your order during normal business hours.

Shipped USB, instructions, and FSC code will be mailed out the same day you place your order, via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day)

$64.99 ($58.49 after discount) - Download + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$74.99 ($67.49 after discount) - Shipped USB + Instructions + FSC Release Code
$99 ($89.10 after discount) - 1-Year Download and FSC Release Code Subscription
$119 ($107.10 after discount) - 1-Year Shipped USB and FSC Release Code Subscription

With the 10% off promo code, the 1-year download subscription comes to $89.10. That's only $44.55 per update if BMW releases two this year, or $29.70 per update if they release three!

Let us know if you have any questions and check out our site!

http://www.bimmeramerica.com/coding/bmw-navigation-map-update

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered this map update (via USB). The shipping was lightning fast. Instructions were clear and concise. The entire process was smooth. The update took about 35 to 40 minutes to complete, so I just took a little joyride during the update. I'm very pleased with the update and recommend it, if needed.

- DeMo -

2013 BMW 750li Xdrive

·
Registered
2014 750i, 2015 535i
642 Posts
I have a '14 750 and a '15 535 both at 2015-2 map levels. Does anyone happen to know if this map has the relatively newly opened TX-99 (Grand Parkway) road in the northern part of Houston, i.e., The Woodlands, on it? I've attached a screen image from Google Maps showing TX 99 in the relation to other major highways in north Houston. Note that this section of TX-99 opened within the last year. Sections of that road near Sugarland have been open for several years.

I'll buy a copy for each car if it's there. If it's not there, the upgrade, for what I need, is no better than what I have.

Attachments

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does this work for UK & Europe?
We can do European maps as well. When you place your order the checkout system will ask for your VIN, write your VIN then note Europe after it (i.e. "D123456 Europe").

We do not ship maps internationally so the download option is the only method of delivery.

·
Paul
40 Posts
We can do European maps as well. When you place your order the checkout system will ask for your VIN, write your VIN then note Europe after it (i.e. "D123456 Europe").

We do not ship maps internationally so the download option is the only method of delivery.
I trust that Europe includes UK?

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. The U.K. maps are a part of the Europe set.

·
Paul
40 Posts
So what do I actually need to perform the update, just the $64.99 ($58.49 after discount) - Download + Instructions + FSC Release Code package?

Just on website now and hopefully now ordered?

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what do I actually need to perform the update, just the $64.99 ($58.49 after discount) - Download + Instructions + FSC Release Code package?

Just on website now and hopefully now ordered?
Depending on what system you have all you need to provide is one 32gb USB drive or four 8gb USB drives. We will let you know what system you have and give you instructions for that specific update. You will receive the download link, fsc code, and instructions.

·
Paul
40 Posts
Thanks, downloaded last night and got hold of a 32gb USB stick to use. Plugged in this morning and update worked a treat, as you say approximate 45 minutes.

·
Vendor
616 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Nav Map Update

I chose to download the files and placed them on 4 individual thumb drives. I installed the application off the 4 thumb drives and the system initialized and worked as advertised. The instructions were clear and I didn't have one single issue. The product works as advertised.:thumbup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
What difference is there in the update? I love in the Midwest and there are not a lot of new street changes. What typically is added other than updated streets, restaurants and points of interest.

Ordered this map update (via USB). The shipping was lightning fast. Instructions were clear and concise. The entire process was smooth. The update took about 35 to 40 minutes to complete, so I just took a little joyride during the update. I'm very pleased with the update and recommend it, if needed.

- DeMo -

2013 BMW 750li Xdrive

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Vendor
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are available 7 days a week but the fastest way to get a hold of us is emailing from your order confirmation.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts