BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would appreciate residual value on 2017 X1, August, 36 months, 30,000 miles and if any change in base MF.

·
Registered
984 Posts
We would too, but they dont get released until tomorrow. And once they do, you are better off going to the website and looking at their lease deals, you can then calculate the residual yourself. The MF is going to be a lot more difficult since only dealers have that info.

BTW, where in VT?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,789 Posts
We would too, but they dont get released until tomorrow. And once they do, you are better off going to the website and looking at their lease deals, you can then calculate the residual yourself. The MF is going to be a lot more difficult since only dealers have that info.

BTW, where in VT?
You can use this amortization calculator to back into an interest rate and then convert that to a money factor that will be close to the actual money factor. It's a good estimating tool for that purpose. http://bretwhissel.net/amortization/amortize.html

·
Registered
984 Posts
You can use this amortization calculator to back into an interest rate and then convert that to a money factor that will be close to the actual money factor. It's a good estimating tool for that purpose. http://bretwhissel.net/amortization/amortize.html
Are you saying that we should assume that whatever interest rate they offer, that would be the equivalent MF they would use? Only for M cars? Because this doesnt hold true for their other offers.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BTW, where in VT?
Last time I looked only saw deals on 2016s. Hope it will be updated. I may be able to get from my CA tomorrow and will post.
I live near Stratton.. You?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,789 Posts
Are you saying that we should assume that whatever interest rate they offer, that would be the equivalent MF they would use? Only for M cars? Because this doesnt hold true for their other offers.
If you divide the interest rate by 2,400 you get the approximate money factor.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would appreciate residual value on 2017 X1, August, 36 months, 30,000 miles and if any change in base MF.
Appears from BMW's August lease programs that the residual is 58%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts