Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! I am trying to purchase my very first BMW and I wanted to know if Im getting a good deal from the dealership.

for both of the cars, I have included convenience package and heated front seats. No other additional options were chosen. I was offered to 40000 + tax tag and fees for 330i xdrive OR 430i xdrive gran coupe for 41600 + tax tag and fees. I wanted to know what you guys think about this deal. To me, it seems like there's not much difference.

Also, is the trunk for 430i gran coupe a hatchback style? I couldnt find if the trunk open with the back window or now for 2019 model.

Any comments will be much appreciated. So excited to get my first bimmer!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ive heard from owners that the xDrive platform is more refined for the 3 series sedan than the 4GC, with many owners recommending rwd only, but it depends on how you drive the car, and being your first bimmer, you likely won't notice it. In my opinion I always like the appearance of the 4GC over the 3. Yes the 4GC is a hatchback/liftback which does add practicality and the trunk is electric adding convenience. I believe that 2019 4GC's come with better standar equipment such as navigation and the larger infotainment screen and the convenience tier includes blind spot monitoring, while all these features are optional on the 3 w/ convenience, so for about $1500 more, the 4GC is the way better deal if your interested in style, technology, and saftey equipment, and by the time those options were to be added to the 3, it would be way more expensive, so definitely go with the 4GC in my opinion.

Edit: Also both those cars seem to be about $5K off of what the car is on BMW***8217;s configurator, so it seems your getting a good deal there.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,054 Posts
Hello guys! I am trying to purchase my very first BMW and I wanted to know if Im getting a good deal from the dealership.

for both of the cars, I have included convenience package and heated front seats. No other additional options were chosen. I was offered to 40000 + tax tag and fees for 330i xdrive OR 430i xdrive gran coupe for 41600 + tax tag and fees. I wanted to know what you guys think about this deal. To me, it seems like there's not much difference.

Also, is the trunk for 430i gran coupe a hatchback style? I couldnt find if the trunk open with the back window or now for 2019 model.

Any comments will be much appreciated. So excited to get my first bimmer!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
You best learn a bit about what you are shopping for before posting on the internet. Otherwise, flames will emerge. :flame::flame::flame:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Gotta agree with Tex...need to dig deep into the ordering guide and package descriptions and know the product. Dealers are not your best source of good information. Recommend once you have a few detailed questions, ask the forum and you'll get good answers.

·
You Don't Need to Know
3,054 Posts
Gotta agree with Tex...need to dig deep into the ordering guide and package descriptions and know the product. Dealers are not your best source of good information. Recommend once you have a few detailed questions, ask the forum and you'll get good answers.
Yes--it's best to know all the little details about a car before buying--and that's what a forum like this is great for.

But if you need to ask here if a car is a hatchback, well .... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts