2018 BMW 5 Series Sedan
Bimmerfest.com has the 2018 BMW 5 Series pricing and ordering guides for you. Use the guides to put together an order and connect with the Bimmerfest recommended BMW dealers to place your order. If you're looking for invoice pricing sheets, we no longer have them because of BMW's lawyers but calculating invoice pricing is easy with our guide.
2018 5 Series Pricing has increased as of July 1st 2017 - Read More
Read more about the G30 BMW 5 Series
About the G30 5 Series
The BMW 5 Series has been entirely newly developed allowing for a significant weight loss of up to 137 lbs with the use of aluminum, magnesium, and high-strength steel. Thanks to the available state of the art chassis systems including Dynamic Damper Control with Adaptive Mode and Integral Active Steering, now combinable with xDrive, BMW's intelligent all-wheel drive system, Driver Assistance Systems and Parking Assistance Systems, the all-new BMW 5 Series once more defines the athletic and executive design of a true sport sedan. Featuring a new user interface (iDrive 6.0) including an 8.8" Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster, available Gesture Control, the latest generation of Head-Up Display, Remote 3D View and an improved Voice Control with natural voice input, the G30 BMW 5 Series marks a new era of personalized connectivity. The BMW 5 Series is the most innovative BMW 5 Series to date, with BMW's latest Advanced Driver Assistance Systems clearing the way towards semi-automated driving.
The first ever BMW M550i xDrive is also the first M Performance model to be powered by a specifically modified M Performance TwinPower Turbo 4.4 liter 8cylinder engine. This V8 unit is equipped with two twin-scroll turbochargers and features a High Precision Injection system, Valvetronic fully variable valve lift and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing control. This technology adds up to an output of 456 hp at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 480 lb-ft from just 1,800 rpm (preliminary power numbers) propelling the BMW M550i xDrive from 0 to 60 mph in under 4.0 seconds and then on to an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph.
Optional 5 Series Equipment now includes:
- On 530i models, Dynamic Handling package (ZDH) is a new package, including Dynamic Damper Control (223), M Sport Brakes (2NH), and Integral Active Steering (2VH), priced at $1,950
- On 530e models, Dynamic Handling package (ZDH) is a new package, including Dynamic Damper Control (223) and M Sport Brakes (2NH), and is priced at $1,450
- On 530i models, M Sport Brakes (2NH) are no longer available as a single option and are now included in the Dynamic Handling Package
- On 530i models, Integral Active Steering (2VH) is no longer available as a single options, and is now included in the Dynamic Handling Package
- Luxury Seating Package (ZLP) now includes Nappa Leather, and is priced at $4,050 on 530i models, and $2,600 on 540i models
- Individual Full Merino Leather (ZBxx) is now available for $5,500
- Individual Trims (4xx) are now available for $1,080
- Anthracite Alcantara Headliner (776) is now available for $1000
- Leather Dashboard (4M5) is now available as a stand-alone option for $1,200
2018 BMW G30 5 Series Sedan Pricing and Ordering Guide
- 530i Sedan - $52,400
- 530i xDrive Sedan - $54,700
- 530e iPerformance Sedan - $52,400
- 530e xDrive iPerformance Sedan - $54,700
- 540i Sedan - $57,700
- 540i xDrive Sedan - 60,000
- M550i xDrive Sedan - $73,400
- Pricing does not include Destination and Handling ($995 as of June 2017)
- See attachments for guides
2018 BMW 530e iPerforamnce pricing guide 2018 BMW 530e iPerforamnce ordering guide 2018 BMW 530i & 540i pricing guide 2018 BMW 530i & 540i ordering guide 2018 BMW M550i pricing guide 2018 BMW M550i ordering guide 2019 BMW 540i/d,M50i (G30) Pricing Guide 2019 BMW 530i/e G30 Pricing Guide
Want to calculate invoice pricing for your 2018 5 Series order? Read about how to figure out invoice pricing here.
313.1 KB Views: 318
317.9 KB Views: 257