BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a 2019 M550i xdrive....can anyone give me feedback on this car?...pros/cons? need to make decision quick.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm considering a 2019 M550i xdrive....can anyone give me feedback on this car?...pros/cons? need to make decision quick.
Honestly, best car I’ve owned. I have an 18 with 40k miles - BM3 tune and xHP transmission tune.

It’s a great cruiser, but plenty fast when you need it. Comfortable enough to haul me and my three kids around.

Will do zero-60 in 3.5 all day long, but get 28 mpg doing 80+ on the highway.

Highly recommend. I’ve had Audi, Benz, Lexus, any truck you can imagine, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, best car I’ve owned. I have an 18 with 40k miles - BM3 tune and xHP transmission tune.

It’s a great cruiser, but plenty fast when you need it. Comfortable enough to haul me and my three kids around.

Will do zero-60 in 3.5 all day long, but get 28 mpg doing 80+ on the highway.

Highly recommend. I’ve had Audi, Benz, Lexus, any truck you can imagine, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply. I am trading 2013 F10 M550i and just not sure about the reliability of the AWD. Don't really want to drop down to 540 since they typically don't have very many options and don't need the bulk of the 750. Wish they still made this car in RWD only but might go with it anyway.

Reactions: SctsOut06

·
Registered
1 Posts
This car is incredible. Every M Edition BMW is giving a unique driving experience. I have an older BMW 5 Series. It was always my dream to have an e60 M edition, and luckily when I grew up, I was able to buy it. I was driving an old Peugeot before it, and when I first time drove it, I thought that it was one of the fastest cars in the world. It gives me a lot of emotions while driving, and only a newer BMW 5 series can be better. Once I had a chance to drive a new BMW 5 series M edition, I fell in love with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts