BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,241 Posts
Can anyone point me the direction or source to purchase this item?

View attachment 842637

thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
What model BMW did you take the picture from? If you know what it is...then go to one of the online part database sites and pull up the diagram and part nbr index. Then cross reference the part nbr to see if it is listed for your model/model year/build date range.

Once you have the 11 digit BMW part nbr...you can either order it from your local BMW parts dept...or simply type "BMW xx xx x xxx xxx" (where x = the actual bmw part nbr) into a google search box and you should get a list of vendors that sell the part.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advise. The photo was taken out from internet is a 2019 facelifted model. Hence i do not have the vins code to search for the nbr.

Am planning to retrofit the one with usb onto my 2013 model. As it is a eye sore cables connecting from the astray cigarette charger port and the phone place in the front.

Not too sure about the fitment but i m sure additional wiring is needed to get the usb with power. If the fitment out, likely will modify the existing front cup holder with a usb.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
12,241 Posts
Thanks for the advise. The photo was taken out from internet is a 2019 facelifted model.
You won't need the VIN to pull up the diagrams to get the part nbrs. It does help knowing the model that the pic was from in case there are slight differences between the auto vs manual console. the pic appears to have carbon fiber trim and also looks like it might be an M6 console (not enough perspective of surrounding area to get a clear idea). So that's why I was asking for more details about what type of 6 series the pic came from. :)

For instance, I pulled up the diagram below (generically) selecting a facelift M6...I would assume to select the 11 digit BMW part nbr for #15 listed in the part nbr index...again, it appears to be two different part nbrs (auto vs manual) and if you have "wireless charging" or not:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts