BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in PA and interested in leasing a 330i xDrive in the upcoming months. Despite all the craziness of the last year, there seems to be a solid stock with 100 miles of Philadelphia.

Currently I see a lot of brokers advertising 10% off pre-incentive, maybe even one or two claiming 11%. I’m wondering, first, how feasible this would be on my own right now? Second, I believe production on next years models starts in July. Would I be wise to hold off until Q4 to land a better deal on a 2021?

My other concern is the current lease credit will reduce and loyalty will increase instead. I do not qualify for loyalty. I do have an OL code valid through 2/22 and PenFed.

Any historical or personal input is appreciated, as well as any recommended dealers in my area (Southeast PA but would consider NJ/NY for best deal).

·
Registered
73 Posts
I initially leased my 330e from West German (when it was West German). The negotiation process was great initially- worked with a great CA who helped me with the build, but she left before the car was delivered. I took it there a few times for service and tried to work with them on leasing a new one but got a poor response from them the 2nd time around. Their service dept. also seemed disorganized the last time I was there, so I've been going to BMW of Devon since. Now that WG was sold to a huge dealer network (hence the name change to Ft. Wash) I don't know that they will be as good to deal with/family oriented anymore.

I've always heard good things about Otto's but they gave me some ridiculous pricing on a 2021 330e build. Thompson is smaller I believe, I don't see where they have quite as much inventory as some of the others. Mt. Laurel in NJ always seems to have a decent amount of inventory- I contacted them for comparison pricing in 2017 but ended up at WG so I didn't have to drive as far. :)

Hard to say on the 10-11%, I'd be surprised if the dealers are willing to do that unless its been sitting on the lot for a while or is a retired loaner with a few miles on it. They'll likely blame the chip shortage and Covid for not being able to come down that much .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.