BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X5 xDrive 45e
106 Posts
Piece of cake!!! Thank you so much!

I know! I was trying to capture the color of Tartufo on my phone, but it is totally different based on the camera angle. :)
Did you notice any real difference using Laser lights? I'm thinking to skip Executive package and stick with Premium, especially since I really don't like the glass controls.
Also I wonder how easy is to keep the car clean, say compared to Carbon Black or Black Sapphire?
I can’t compare the Lazer's to the regular lights but I recently downloaded some video from my dash-cam and I was amazed at how evenly they lit the road ahead with no hot spots and little falloff at the edges.

I wasn’t impressed with crystal gearshift but it comes with the rest of the package. It is quite lovely though and even at night it is a bit of eye candy.

·
Porleau
1,543 Posts
Really liking Carbon Black over Coffee Merino in my X5 so far. Will look way better in the 'sunny months' for sure. Get that purple popping!

PS: This may be a minority opinion, but the extra $1k on Merino leather is money well spent.

Reactions: Vardan22

·
Registered
1 Posts
Single Stage Paint Correction.jpg

I went with Tanzanite Blue and the Coffee interior. Rounded it out with the Shadowline trim. It went into the shop today for Ceramic coatings and PPF for the high impact areas. He is Herr Günther von Bimmer.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Herr Günther von Bimmer. is a very handsome car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 X5 xDrive40i
621 Posts
We've got an Atlantis Blue over Extn'd Tartufo on order (production number assigned). Now for the long wait. Planning to do a PCD Spartanburg delivery in May, depending on production activity. The Atlantis like the Tartufo is also a hard color to photograph. Will post some pics in the future.

Reactions: SunFun

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I fell in love with Dravit on my M850i, so I was thrilled when BMW added it to the X lineup. Waiting to take delivery of my Dravit Grey over Coffee Merino X6 M50i, as soon as the tint is done, mirrors are swapped, etc. I did nothing but Silver for years and years (and then BMW took it away for so many models), then have ventured into the world of greys and greens since. Dravit Grey, though, is my new favorite color, full stop.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I fell in love with Dravit on my M850i, so I was thrilled when BMW added it to the X lineup. Waiting to take delivery of my Dravit Grey over Coffee Merino X6 M50i, as soon as the tint is done, mirrors are swapped, etc. I did nothing but Silver for years and years (and then BMW took it away for so many models), then have ventured into the world of greys and greens since. Dravit Grey, though, is my new favorite color, full stop.
Please post some pictures once you get it.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Please post some pictures once you get it.
Will do. Since I am not putting snow tires on it until next winter, I need to get through the next few days of Mother Nature's white temper tantrum, too. Can't wait, though. Dravit is one of those colors that looks so different in different light, etc.

Reactions: SunFun
41 - 52 of 52 Posts