BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to lease the 2023 330e but have been running into a challenge with my local dealers on negotiating the MSRP down even a penny. Is this to be expected since it's a brand new model year or just the state of the market in general? Was curious to hear about other experiences.

· Registered
31 Posts
I'm looking to lease the 2023 330e but have been running into a challenge with my local dealers on negotiating the MSRP down even a penny. Is this to be expected since it's a brand new model year or just the state of the market in general? Was curious to hear about other experiences.
i couldn't get a discount on a 2022. Do you have to lease? The tax incentives for doing a purchase (assuming that they will list the 2023 330e on fueleconomy.gov eventually) may make it worth your while. I ordered a 2022 330e xDrive in June. They gave me $1000 loyalty cash, but other than that - straight MSRP. I also priced my son's friend who runs a lease broker business - and the best he could do was $500 over MSRP - he told me if I can get MSRP, to grab it.

· Registered
8 Posts
I tried 3 dealers in the Philly area - all were MSRP, but only one had allocations for the 330e. The other two had waitlists for people to get on future allocations, so I jumped on the last allocation at my selected dealer first week of July which then got pushed back to last week of July and then to second week of August. The car is now complete and awaiting transport, so I'm happy to not be waiting a least a month or more for an allocation to come up.

Also, my dealer called me literally on the eve of the Inflation Reduction Act being signed to ensure we had a legally binding contract in place for the purchase so I could qualify under the old hybrid tax credit rules which did not stipulate an income limit to qualify for the tax credit (whereas the new hybrid tax credit rules now do). That, in and of itself, sealed it for me as a great deal.

I could see prices coming off of MSRP again after the recession really kicks in and production catches up with demand. One dealer in the area was offering 2% off MSRP for 330i's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts