BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member. About to get roasted for stupid questions, but I did search.

My wife just got a 23 M340 xdrive. I'm looking for mats and a black grill for Christmas presents. Do floor mats for the 22 work on the 23, and are there any grill options? Guessing the aftermarket just needs more time to catch up. Thank you

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi, new member. About to get roasted for stupid questions, but I did search.

My wife just got a 23 M340 xdrive. I'm looking for mats and a black grill for Christmas presents. Do floor mats for the 22 work on the 23, and are there any grill options? Guessing the aftermarket just needs more time to catch up. Thank you
Floor mat should fit, as long as you are not going from a 440i to 340i or 340i to 440i. As for the grille, hmmm, I wonder if you want to plastidip it instead?

· Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,550 Posts
As already mentioned, the floor mats are an exact fit. Yes, there are black grills available. Even OEM. It may require some detective work to find them. I checked www.shopbmwusa.com and didn’t find anything. Ask your dealer for the Shadowline grille part number and ask if they’ll order one for you. I’m pretty sure the 2023 grille has a somewhat different shape than the pre-LCI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts