BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, KSK has been ordering these for E65s in the US. Apparently, there ARE ALPINA old farts driving E65s around. I am so dying to see them in person. No joke, 21"! :yikes: I am sure after learning Idrive, it's no big deal unlocking the cap to check air.

21 X 9 [255/35]MICHELIN Pilot
21 X 10 [295/30] MICHELIN Pilot

Price: US$6700.00

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You bet! :p

What surprises me is that the owners called up KSK and ordered the wheels. There have been very little presence of ALPINA in the US already, especially the Softline II wheels. And now, E65 owners wanting the 21"!

Btw, saw a black E65 two days ago, with black out grille and 20"s BBS rims (forgot which design). Guess what? The rims are painted in black to match the car too. :eek: :thumb: Wished I had a camera....damn!

nate328Ci said:
"Hello and welcome to last year" :p

needs lowering, bad.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
You bet! :p

What surprises me is that the owners called up KSK and ordered the wheels. There have been very little presence of ALPINA in the US already, especially the Softline II wheels. And now, E65 owners wanting the 21"!

Btw, saw a black E65 two days ago, with black out grille and 20"s BBS rims (forgot which design). Guess what? The rims are painted in black to match the car too. :eek: :thumb: Wished I had a camera....damn!

Are you still in Singapore?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
So, KSK has been ordering these for E65s in the US. Apparently, there ARE ALPINA old farts driving E65s around. I am so dying to see them in person. No joke, 21"! :yikes: I am sure after learning Idrive, it's no big deal unlocking the cap to check air.

21 X 9 [255/35]MICHELIN Pilot
21 X 10 [295/30] MICHELIN Pilot

Price: US$6700.00
Saw a silver E65 with those wheels at the service bay in Assael BMW when I took my Ci in to have the weather seal replaced.

While I was waiting for my wife to come pick me up, the service advisor took the car out for a spin around the parking lot. Sorry V., I thought the stock 17" look better on the E65. :dunno:

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
nate328Ci said:
"Hello and welcome to last year" :p

needs lowering, bad.
Nate, for once I agree with you!

However, I would probably go a little lower in the setup than you would. I say dig a whole and bury the whole thing. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.