BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help me understand the added “M”trim differences….
tire/ wheel ,ok, body painted addl trim surfaces, ok, front end facsia is different , ok…
what else does one get additional for the $4700…..
sport seats seem to be on both trims ?…what else….oh yeah the steering wheel…
confused..and about to order….thanks…

·
Registered
13,693 Posts
Here's the whole pricing guide. BMW price guides are usually on the Ask-A-BMW-Dealer board. They make you smarter than a BMW salesman. Check around to see if there's a later version.

Yeah, the M Sport Package is a lot of money, but it makes the SUV look better than the standard "Subaru Decor Package."

Don't forget the optional spare tire, $150. It will give you the option to go to non-run-flat tires after your OE tires are worn out.

Unless you're going to be really rip-snorting around in your X5, the 20" wheels and all-season tires ($600) would be sufficient. They're also a square set-up (front and rear tires the same sizes). This allows you to do a four-tire rotation pattern (LF > RR > RF > LR > LF).

The 21" performance tires are staggered (back tires and wheels wider), not safe for winter driving, are very expensive and have limited selection.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Even though I have an Xline which I love. The Msport trim looks much better. I tried to get my wife to agree to put my 699m rims that I replaced on my X3 to make it look better but no go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts