BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody has 22" wheels on a 650 and what the opinions are. I see a lot of people think 21's are optimal but have not read anything on 22's. I would love some input.

Thanks Guys

:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Go with 22s many of us have them...the look fits the big coupe perfectly...

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did my own research after reading the pro's & con's on the forum and decided to go the 22" route. I am definitely pleased with my decision and especially the ride.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Got 22's and have never had a problem or concern!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got 22s as well. Only thing is the tires being so thin gotta watch the trains track and pot holes

·
Registered
25 Posts
245 front 285 back

·
Registered
555 Posts
Had mine on along time; but just realized I hadn't posted anything for you to see; here you go:

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dear thread,

I do dub thee "Dude's who need Bodykits thread"

Minus Corkilldan who has the ACS kit even with the lowered examples these cars really need bodykit's if they are running 22"s

If not the car sits like it has "swollen ankles" and you look like you own a Landie (Landrover)

Doing 22"'s Do this :

Regmatc your wheels are the first 22"'s I ever saw when I was on a trip to las Vegas! 2 friends had them. a set on a 6 the other set on a 7... Fell in love with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I constantly buckle my 20" BBS's on UK roads so no 22" for me :bawling:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Luckily most of the roads in Phoenix, AZ are smooth.
Dear thread,

I do dub thee "Dude's who need Bodykits thread"

Minus Corkilldan who has the ACS kit even with the lowered examples these cars really need bodykit's if they are running 22"s

If not the car sits like it has "swollen ankles" and you look like you own a Landie (Landrover)

Doing 22"'s Do this :

Regmatc your wheels are the first 22"'s I ever saw when I was on a trip to las Vegas! 2 friends had them. a set on a 6 the other set on a 7... Fell in love with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I constantly buckle my 20" BBS's on UK roads so no 22" for me :bawling:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts