BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all- I am looking at putting some 22's on my 2002 745. For those of you that have done this, please share your feedback. How's the ride? Any suspension issues? What tire size/profile? I am looking for some serious advise. Nothing sets your car apart from the rest like some nice shoes...

·
Registered
30 Posts
this is the right advise

yo i have 22"$ on my 745li and it rides awsome no problems and deffinetly no complaines alot of compliments....... i have 265/30/22 in the front on a 22" by 10" rim and a 295/25/22 on a 22" by 11" in the rear my rims are made by a company named avus they are a three piece rim that is in the same league as HRE i think better but thats my opinion. i also drop it on H&R spring to give it a better stance and a FULL ac schnitzer kit mirrors both wings side skirts and front and rear not 2 brag but its one of the best looking seven out there if u need help u can go online to www.wheelsperformance.com thats where i got my stuff they have great staff and great prices youll see my car on the homepage. hope this helps...so go and pimp ur ride holla

ps my pics havent been updated there ull only see the front acs lip and rear ill post new ones soon

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts